North Yarmouth Historical Society’s Gazette is issued 2-3 times annually and is a benefit of membership. You will find our membership form here. Gazette contributors have written about everything from town schools, cemeteries, farms veterans, road history, house stories, barns, granite posts, personal history of residents, North Yarmouth postcards, … you name it!
Here is a sampling of articles that have appeared in The Gazette:
- An NYHS Archives Find: the 1919 Pandemic
- A Thanksgiving Postcard
- The Red House, Facts, Stories and Conjecture
- Quarrying: With a Thundering Crash and a Billowing Cloud of Dust!
- North Yarmouth’s Civil Observation Post
- North Yarmouth’s Memorial Highway